Broughton Parish Council is a statutory body and the first tier of local government within our geographical remit. It is an elected council - each member being elected for a period of 4 years - and is funded by a precept, which residents pay as part of their Council Tax.
Parish Councillors are unpaid.
Broughton Parish Council currently has 5 elected Councillors and 1 co-opted Councillor. They are:
- Councillor Mrs. P. Hastings - Chair
- Councillor Mrs. L.J. Oldcorn
- Councillor Mr. N. Parkinson
- Councillor Mr. L. Brown
- Councillor Ms L. Eccles
- Councillor Mr. S. Sargeant
- Councillor Dr. P. Bunting
The Parish Council is served by a Clerk, Mrs Christina Worswick.
The Clerk to the Council may be contacted via the form on our Contact page.