Residents and businesses in Broughton are served by both Preston City Council and Lancashire County Council.
Generally speaking, Preston City Council deals with the following key services:
- Waste Collection and Recycling
- Council Tax and Business Rates Collections
- Business Licensing
- Planning Policy and Applications
- Street Cleaning
- Sports and Leisure Centres
- Environmental Health, Food Safety and Pest Control
- Preston Parks
To contact Preston City Council, click here for the website or call 01772 906 900.
Lancashire County Council has responsibility for certain services across the whole County. These include:
- Birth, Marriages and Deaths
- Public Transport
- Highways Maintenance (including Cycle Paths). To report a fault on the highways click below on the link.
- Fire and Public Safety
- Social Care
- Trading Standards
- Young People's Service
To contact Lancashire County Council, click here for the website or call 0300 123 6701.
NEARBY MEDICAL SERVICES:
- NHS Central Lancashire: 0800 032 2424
- Royal Preston Hospital: 01772 716565
- Beech Drive Surgery, Fulwood - 01772 863033
- Broadway Surgery, Fulwood - 01772 645665
- Lytham Road Surgery, Fulwood - 01772 716033
- Ingol Health Centre, Ingol - 01772 401535
- Goosnargh Pharmacy - 01772 865238
- Broadway Pharmacy, Fulwood - 01772 717574