NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN REVISED VERSION - SUBMITTED FEBRUARY 2018
NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN FIRST SUBMITTED VERSION - OCTOBER 2017
NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN DRAFT VERSION (FOR CONSULTATION)
- Introductory Sections (1-4)
- Issues, Objectives and Vision (5-6)
- Natural Environment (7)
- Housing (8)
- Business and Employment (9)
- Community (10)
- Built Environment (11)
- Access and Infrastructure (12)
QUESTIONS FROM THE EXAMINER
In May 2018 the Independent Examiner requested answers to clarify points in the draft Neighbourhood Plan. The combined response from Preston City Council and Broughton Parish Council can be found here.
* Please note: these versions, v3 for the Strategic Environmental Assessment and and v4 for the Sites Visual Appraisal, have had the RES1 map updated to include the bypass.
PARISH ACTION PLANS 2017
- Parish Action Plan October 2017
- Parish Action Plan August 2017
- Parish Action Plan May 2017
- Parish Action Plan April 2017
Consultation on the Draft Plan
- Click here to read the summary brochure that was delivered to the community and a paper version of the feedback form.
- 1st questionnaire results
- 1st questionnaire additional comments
- Guild Wheel Coffee Stop
- Meeting with Broughton Club
- Businesses interested invited to speak
Below is an archive of documents previously published via this website, as part of the community consultation and Neighbourhood Plan development process.
- Aspirations for Business and Employment (including Retail)
- Community Facilities
- Housing Issues and Future Development
- Access and Infrastructure
- Historic Environment
- Natural Environment
For a list of active tree preservation orders in Broughton parish (correct at 15th July 2016), click here.